Start - Finish
This solution uses 2 WIRC photocells (or WINP) connected to a TBox-Radio.
This solution uses 3 WIRC photocells connected to a TBox-Radio.
Course + Splits
This solution uses 4 WIRC photocells connected to a TBox-Radio.
This solution uses 1 WIRC photocells and WINP Transmitter connected to a TBox-Radio.
- Designed to work with tablets and Smartphones
- Internal back-up to keep your timing data safe
- Wirelessly connects to photocells via a robust radio protocol
- Smart and compact
- Bidirectional wireless radio protocol
- Alternative wired connection option
- Send impulses from 3rd party devices
- Easy to connect and mount for a clean set-up
- Wirelessly connects to TBox via a robust radio protocol
- Resolution of 32 x 16 Leds per module
- MLED can be assembled side by side to form a custom size timing screen
- Optional Battery and Storage Box
- Optional upgrade to MLED modular LED display
- Integrated Bluetooth andfree iOS App
- Modes include: Start Clock, Speed Trap and many more
- Power your display directly from the storage and transport case.
- Slots for everything you need on race day.
- Compact and durable for a life on the road.
The intuitive app designed by sports timing professionals to manage your timing and results requirements for any Start-Finish Events.
Instantly display all your times and results online with our WebResults service.
An intuitive app for any timing point, what every the distance is from the Timing center.
High speed printing
Weight: 140 g
Dimensions: 160 × 100 × 20 mm
2x adaptors for Input
Jack 3.5mm plug to Banana plug
RS232 cable, Jack to D-SUB
Weight: 60 g
Length: 185 cm